RSS Feed Progress

As I work to trim my RSS feeds, I started with 129 subscriptions. My first goal was to get it to 100. That was pretty easy, but then I wanted to get to 90, which took a little more effort.

Then I decided that 75 was even better, but I did allow myself to not count the feeds I have which are basically on hiatus. Turns out there are 10 of them, so I only needed to cut another 5.

Done.

Then I decided I was being ridiculous trying to not count the ones on hiatus so I needed to get down to 75 without any exceptions.

I’m at 76 and that last one is really difficult, but before the end of today I’ll cut one final one.