- Share two months worth of photos of the kiddos. (Because I didn’t manage to get any shared last month.)
- Menu plan for the month.
- Filing mess whittled down to what fits in the in box. Sadly enough, that’s a lot of progress.
- Baby clothes boxed up to return.
- Read for bookclub. And host bookclub (barring unforseen circumstances).
- Wine tasting with Jennifer (Riesling!) (Not sure if I should really put this on there, because it’s not completely in my control, so let’s give this an asterisk of “if at all possible.”
- Clean out the rest of the garage freezer that I didn’t finish last month.
- Goodwill run. For reals.
- Enter books read into Goodreads (get to page 90 of my records)
- Get my desk cleared off. Again.
- Quicken kept up and budget stuff caught up. Again.
- Work on blog behind-the-scenes stuff. Updates coming soon. Let’s try this again…
- Guest room ready for visitors, so that we’re prepared for whenever we have them.
- Send a letter to my friend S. in Colorado. She sent me a snail-mail card last month and it was so lovely getting something in the mail that I’ve got to send one to her.
- One way or the other, do something to get rid of the mountain of papers to be shredded.
- Baby gift and card mailed for my sister-in-law’s shower.
- Passwords streamlined/saved and computer backup done and a routine scheduled. I got quite a scare last month with the whole malware incident.
- Platelet donation. To my brother if it’s needed and possible, a general donation if it isn’t.
- Read MacArthur and Wax books and post reviews.
- Bloodwork done by Aug 10, so results are back before my doctors appointment the next week.
Half done. Shared one, and got the second month almost ready to share. Apparently I took a ridiculous number of photos in June and it took forever to get through them.
Technically done, but done a week at a time. Not what I’d really meant.
Done! Done right away, which is a good thing because after the first of the month I never got back to it at all.
Not done. Not touched at all. (See above, re: sick kids.)
Done. And the downstairs at least was clean and tidy. The upstairs was tidy and semi-clean, but no one knows it wasn’t vacuumed. Well I guess they could now.
Done. And we picked out our favorites too.
Not done. Not touched.
Sigh. Not done.
Done. I’m actually up to page 106, because even with sick kids I was able to peck away at this.
Done at the beginning of the month, but I need to finish with August’s stuff. At least that’s not much of a backlog.
Done! Well, it’s not 100% done, but it’s done enough that it’s launching next week. Tomorrow’s post will introduce the new site.
The “something” was to find out when the closest (both in time and location) free shred day is by my credit union. And it’s in September, and it’s on my calendar.
Not done. Instead I ended up going in on a bigger gift with my mother-in-law, in addition to the gift I’d already sent out to them. Eh, good enough. I would have sent a card if I’d had one or hadn’t had sick kids keeping me from getting to the store. My mother-in-law added my name to her card.
Not done, but I have a donation appointment scheduled on Saturday. And I made the appointment in August.
Half-done. I posted the Wax review, but haven’t yet finished the MacArthur book. I’ve got it on my Kindle, and don’t like it as an e-book, so it’s been slow going.
Considering the sick kids, and the fact that sick kid #1 shared it with me for the last week of the month, I’m actually pretty pleased with my progress.