- Go to Influence.
- Go to Dr. and get health screening form sent off to R’s employer.
- Decide about G joining TKD class or not. Sign him up if decide “yes.”
- Decide about buying vehicle. If possible, buy vehicle while R’s mom is in town to watch kids.
- Talk to R about composting
- Read at least 4 books.
- Get caught up on writing reviews.
- Platelet donation (assuming health improves)
- Share photos of the kiddos.
- Menu plan for the month. By the 1st weekend.
- Spend 30 minutes working on filing.
- Spend 30 minutes working on kids clothes (get ready for cooler temps; box up outgrown items, etc.)
- Read for bookclub. And attend bookclub (assuming children/health permit).
- Fix Goodreads records (the TBR list part)
- Quicken kept up and budget stuff caught up.
- Send a letter to my friend S. in Colorado.
- Passwords streamlined/saved and computer backup done and a routine scheduled.
- Read MacArthur book and post review.
- Get next DR series half written.
- Go to camera store & see if my camera can be fixed.
Have mostly decided to sign him up in January. Too much going on right now to want to add it to the schedule, but January will probably be a good time.
Done! If all goes according to plan, we’ll pick it up later today.
Not done. Too many other things to talk about this month when we had time. Like the vehicle, which seemed to take most of our time.
Well, was kind of done. And then I read more books and added to the list. So the review list isn’t any worse than it was, and it’s mostly new books added to it, which is something I suppose.
Whew. Good thing I put in that disclaimer. The days I could have done it (thanks to R available to watch kiddos) I wasn’t feeling well enough. Planning on trying again this weekend.
Probably done. I never used a timer, but I’m pretty sure I hit 30 minutes when it was all added up.
Half done. The “read for bookclub” half. And the attend part wasn’t done, thanks to sickness which was included in that disclaimer, so still kind of done.
Not done. Spent my computer time doing other bloggy stuff.
Quicken part done, budget part mostly done, but not 100%. Some budgetary changes have slowed me down.
Not done. I think I need to concede that email is much more likely to happen.
Not done, but I have half-finished the book which is progress at least.
Without completely sitting down and counting posts, I think this is done. If not I’m close to halfway.
Not done. Hoping this weekend.
Do you have any goals for September?